Companies located within the centre have access to facilities available across the network, benefiting from discounted rates on offices and meeting rooms. There are also opportunities to network with companies across the network at events, coffee mornings and online.
To find out more about the network of centres managed by Oxford Innovation across the UK, vist www.oxin-centres.co.uk
Oxford Innovation manages Business & Innovation Centre's on behalf of a range of building owners, including local authorities and property investors.
Our model for Centre operation has been refined and developed to deliver a unique blend of financial sustainability and economic outputs for our clients (the building owners), as well as delivering the best possible environment to support our customers (the occupiers).
Our network of Centre is a varied portfolio, in a range of locations. In each location we tailor the services provided based on the objectives of the Centre, the type of customers occupying space and the nature of the building. But every Centre has some common features:
- Flexible office, laboratory or workshop space
- A range of shared and co-working spaces
- On-site business support from a professional Centre team
- High speed broadband and excellent telephony
- A range of conference and meeting rooms
- Access to networking and collaboration opportunities