Small Business Saturday 3rd December
You may be aware of an initiative called Small Business Saturday UK which is a not-for-profit, grassroots national campaign, which exists to support, inspire and promote small businesses on the first Saturday in December each year.
The campaign encourages businesses to promote themselves and work with other small businesses, and consumers to ‘buy local’ and support small businesses in their communities.
We held our networking event here at Mansfield i-centre on Tuesday 29th November, on the run up to the actual event. This was a massive success and lots of local businesses attended.
For more information, and to find out how you can take part, please visit https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com
- Small Business Saturday
- Invest Ashfield & Mansfield hosts first Business Expo and Meet the Buyer event
- Grants - How to Identify and Win Funding for Your Business
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Facebook Workshop - Delivered by Passion Marketing
- Invitation to China Investment Summit
- Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning
- Want to keep up to date?
- Ingenuity Events in Partnership with The University of Nottingham
- teachers UK Coffee Morning
- £25k of Business Support?
- ForSkills acquired by NCFE
- Members of East Midlands Chamber - Have your say!
- Pioneer 10 Launch Day
- Small Print, Big Deal
- Planning for Profits
- Champagne Marketing on a Lemonade Budget
- Adina's Recruitment Open Day
- Successful Bake Sale