SMALL PRINT, BIG DEAL
14TH JUNE 2016 - MANSFIELD I-CENTRE 12.00PM-2.00PM
With Luke Rees from Fidler & Pepper
Luke Rees is a Commercial Partner at Fidler & Pepper Solicitors and has been a qualified solicitor for over 7 years. Luke has a vast amount of legal experience and has specialised in Commercial Law focusing on Commercial Contracts, Terms and Conditions, Commericial Employment and Commercial Conveyancing.
- An introduction to the importance of Terms and Conditions
- Making your Terms and Conditions relevant to you
- Price - what's included
- Payment - managing cash flow
- Interest - incentives to pay
- Delivery - setting expectations
- Liability - protecting your business
If you would like to book on to this fantastic workshop, then please click on the link below.